***SPAM*** ☁news from me

Daniela Chimienti danielachimienti a libero.it
Dom 7 Maggio 2017 00:32:19 CEST

Dear friend!

I've got some news for you, you are  going  to be  pleasantly surprised, read  it here please  http://savonlinna.projectghosts.com

Warmest, Daniela Chimienti

From: area [mailto:area a areaperta.it]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2017 6:32 PM
To: danielachimienti a libero.it
Subject: Everton.

She began hanging out with another girl who was  what  I call  a "bad apple."  She started making  fun  of people  and stealing. I put my foot  down and ended it.  She freaked out and made the  rest of  my high  school  life a nightmare. My truck windows were  blacked  out with  "FATASS" written across, my jobs windows spray  painted, my number  and pictures put on 4chan  and porn sites.  Ultimately resulting in a number change.  Yeah she was  crazy glad I dropped  her when I did.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10