[Area] L'appello dei magistrati europei per lo Stato di diritto

Guglielmi Mariarosaria mariarosaria.guglielmi a giustizia.it
Lun 23 Nov 2020 14:58:32 CET

Da: Guglielmi Mariarosaria [mailto:mariarosaria.guglielmi a giustizia.it]
Inviato: lunedì 23 novembre 2020 14:54
A: mailinglist-anm a associazionemagistrati.com
Oggetto: [Mailinglist-anm] L'appello dei magistrati europei per lo Stato di
diritto

L’Associazione dei giudici polacchi IUSTITIA ha promosso un’importante
iniziativa a difesa dello Stato di diritto e dell’indipendenza della
Giustizia, che vuole coinvolgere tutti i giudici e i pubblici ministeri
europei.

Invio di seguito il messaggio del Presidente dell’Associazione IUSTITIA e il
link per aderire alla lettera indirizzata alla Commissione Europea.

For 5 years there is ongoing process of deterioration of legal system in
Poland. The situation is getting worse each month. Polish authorities
continue to openly abuse, harass and intimidate judges and prosecutors who
are seeking to defend the rule of law. We also observe, that developments in
Poland, encourage politicians in other European states to limit judicial
independence in their systems. The ‘1000 Robes March’, which was held on
January 11, 2020 in Warsaw proved, that we are one European Magistrate’s
family. Fighting for Rule of Law in Poland, we fight for Rule of Law in the
whole Europe. Hence we kindly encourage you to disseminate the attached
letter to the European Commission among magistrates  and associations which
are your members.

The letter can be signed using the following link:

 <https://www.iustitia.pl/apel-do-komisji-europejskiej>
https://www.iustitia.pl/apel-do-komisji-europejskiej

Mariarosaria Guglielmi